- Automatic: ARYA will automatically enter the position following a fractal logic.
- Market Execution: ARYA will instantly enter the position when you click BUY or SELL.
- Limit Order: ARYA will enter the position at the price you define in the Limit Price To SELL, the limit price must be above the current market price. To BUY, the limit price must be below the current market price.
- Stop Limit Order: ARYA will enter the position at the price you define in the Limit Price A Stop Limit Order is the inverse of a Limit Order. To SELL, the limit price must be below the current market price. To BUY, the limit price must be above the current market price.
- ConditionalOrder: Fill in the LimitPrice field with the price that which you wish to enter a position at and click on BUY or SELL depending if you wish to buy or sell, and ARYA will directly place the correct type of order, either a LimitOrder or a StopLimitOrder depending on the selected price.
Ex: when you enter a price of 12000, ARYA will automatically detect whether to place a LimitOrder or a StopLimitOrder.
Entry Time Frame: Allows you to enter a position on a different unit of time (UT) to the one you are viewing. For example, you can ask ARYA to monitor candles and enter a position on M15, while visualising candles in H1. Or you can select ‘Current’, and ARYA will enter on the unit of time you are viewing. Choose any UT from Minute 1 (M1) to Month 1 (MN1).
Entry Point Buffer: Input a value here, and ARYA will be able to shift your entry point by that number of points. Example: If you input 5, ARYA will enter the position after the market has moved 5 points past the confirmed fractal.
Limit Price: Input the price you would like ARYA to enter the market. Suitable field for a Limit Order and a Stop Limit Order.