What are the allocation levels of the Greenbull Invest portfolio?

Our current portfolio allocation is 80% long-term and 20% short/mid-term investments. This means 80% of our portfolio is made up of assets we buy and hold for a minimum of 6 months. The remaining 20% is left for us to be opportunistic in the market, so we can benefit from shorter-term gains in crypto and other investments we believe in.